Cotonti is a powerful open-source web development framework and content manager with a focus on security, speed and flexibility.
Why choose Cotonti?
Cotonti combines the flexibility of a web framework with the rapid deployability and featureset of a content management system. Despite having features such as user accounts, content creation, file management and community tools out of the box, it can be easily extended using modules or plugins. Cotonti is powered by its own template engine which is both fast and easy to learn, even if you are not an experienced programmer.
Read more about Cotonti's Benefits...
Yes, we still alive! And still celebrate the New Year 2016!
Christmas and New Year holidays is time for some magic. And part of it already here…
We slightly reworked Cotonti.com face toward better usability and user experience.
The work had done during last month touched view of Code snippets styling, Docs pages, Forum posts page, Tags search, User details page and some i18n improvement.
And as an iceberg hides huge part under the water — this little improvements imply a lot of internal work:
- totally over 34 commit had done to Cotonti.com project;
- touches over 300 files as update or rework;
- several internal plugins had been updated and bug fixed;
- Syntaxhighlighter, AutoTOC, TOC plugins heavily reworked within this action;
It is another milestone and not the last stop. So do not relax and wait for more in this year.
By the way — the new release of Cotonti is near at hand.
Cotonti Team and Community wishes you all the best in the year of 2016.
Happy new 2015, Cotonti people! Here is a new release for you, full of presents:
Learn more and upgrade as soon as you like!
We'd like to thank these Team members who worked hard to deliver these features and make this release happen: Macik, Alex300, Dayver, Dr2005alex!
Today Cotonti Team has released an update for Cotonti Siena including the following changes:
See download page. All Cotonti users will benefit from updating.
16-th update for Cotonti Siena has been released fixing over 14 bugs and delivering 8 or more small enhancements. For more information and a download link please visit the Release page.
Today we have packaged Siena 0.9.15 which comes with the following changes:
Visit Download page for more information.
There have been discussions within Cotonti Team about our near future and eventually we decided that:
- In one of the following releases Cotonti will ship with new admin and frontend themes, both based on Twitter Bootstrap 3. This site will receive a new look too. Work on all 3 themes is already in progress.
- We are going to add some Wiki functionality to Documentation section on this site, so it will be easier to participate for everybody who wants to.
- Multilingual support will be improved both in Cotonti and on this site.
- Siena development will continue the path of small improvements. We don't plan any major or backwards incompatible changes in 0.9 and 1.x, so you can safely base your extensions and themes on it.
Our @Cotonti twitter is back to life with recent news and updates. You can also follow us on Google+.
Bonus: if you're using SublimeText 2 or 3 for your Cotonti development, try our Sublime Cotonti package (also available as Cotonti within Sublime Package Control). It contains common code snippets and auto-completion for the most of core functions.