- Removed outdated 'News' plugin. Please use 'Index news' instead.
- The CotDB class has been rewritten. We have taken the first step to using different databases, not just MySQL.
- The cot_import_date() function can now accept string values. Date/time values are allowed in any format that the strtotime() function supports. See: https://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.formats.time.php. This makes it easier to use different datepickers on the frontend.
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1
- Htmlpurifier updated to version 4.15.0
- Improvements in 'i18n' plugin. (Support for multilingual content in core and extensions)
- Several improvements and fixes
- Lots of fixes and improvements
For more detailed info see:
Closed 0.9.21 issues…
Learn more, download and upgrade