Download / Cotonti Siena 0.9.21
21th release of Siena
#1. About Siena
If you are a new to Cotonti — please read a brief info about this CMF and its requirements.
See detailed instructions for first-time install or updating guides.
#2. Release info
#2.1. Whats new:
- Removed outdated 'news' plugin. Please use 'Index news' instead.
- The CotDB class has been rewritten. We have taken the first step to using different databases, not just MySQL.
- The cot_import_date() function can now accept string values. Date/time values are allowed in any format that the strtotime() function supports. See: https://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.formats.time.php This makes it easier to use different datepickers on the frontend.
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1
- Htmlpurifier updated to version 4.15.0
- Improvements in 'i18n' plugin. (Support for multilingual content in core and extensions)
- Several improvements and fixes
#2.2. For more detailed info see:
Closed 0.9.21 issues…
#3. Updating from previous versions
- For updating from previous Siena version — see instructions here.
- For upgrading from Genoa — see this document (you will also need files from cotonti-legacy to perform the upgrade).
« Previous page: Cotonti Siena 0.9.20
No comments yet
Only registered users can post new comments