Which CMS should I move to?

22.2% 2
55.6% 5
22.2% 2

9 Дата 17.12.2011 20:45

Форуми / Unrelated / Offtopic / Опитування: Time to give up ?

diablo
#32192 21.12.2011 02:21
  1. What do you think is the most imporant aspect of a successful community?
  2. What would you do if you were in my position (community manager & developer) right now? (assuming you have all skills and knowledge you need)
  3. What would make you change your mind?

1- Quantity brings the Quality so when there are more people CMS gets better. I tried to spread it as much as i can but poor extension and theme support scares people away.There are book written in my native language in my college's crappy library about Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal..

2- I would release a final version, thank anyone who got involved and call it.(Like Olivier did) Move on my way with another CMS which still has hope for. Its hard to do but you must face it someday.

3- I think I got misunderstood a little. The popularity is not the only reason im leaving. I cant even code a plugin for cotonti anymore its soo much more complicated than it used to. Simplicity is gone, I can tell this since im no expert or newbie. Also the community and content  is %140 russian now and I have no idea about this cyrilic alphabet.

@esclkm: I'm sorry the way you feel but ignoring the awful truth wont help anyone. How can you expect understanding me when I cant even understand what it written in your signature.

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."