Форуми / Cotonti / Extensions / Work In Progress - Events\Calendar Update

An updated Events\Calendar plugin

Kingsley
#27216 22.11.2010 02:34
# Kort : Not at all. I am trying to keep the guy away from doing useless job. Not that even Korandil understands the idea...
Also Paul and me -- we are kinda tired of making all plugins for our projects ourselves. I am dying to see something I could use off-the-shelf without rewriting or modifying.

I understand, but isn't that what's MIHDev trying to do? I mean, as I look at the progress, it's a good plug-in, with lots of options, and has, (in my ever so humble opinion) at first sight the quality to end up being used often.

As said before, isn't a choice in what kind of calendar fits your needs a good thing? Some will have no use for lots of options, others do.. no biggie there, right?
Next to that, isn't it a good thing there is some one that will create/enhance plug-ins, whilst other continue their work on the core?
You have showed your knowledge, I mean, quite a piece work that calendar of you, I tip my hat for that, but not everyone has the knowledge to do something like that for themselves.

and this plug-in will fill in that gap for the none programmers here..