Cotonti Siena supports custom themes for Administration panel. Such themes are located in 'themes/admin' folder.
#1. Creating your own admin theme
To create your own admin theme you need to do at least these things:
- Create a folder in 'themes/admin', e.g. 'themes/admin/mytheme'.
- Define inside your theme's folder at least these templates in it: header.tpl, footer.tpl, admin.tpl, message.tpl. You can use standard ones from 'system/admin/tpl' folder as example.
- Define inside your theme's folder other admin templates found in 'system/admin/tpl' if necessary.
#2. Using a custom admin theme
To install an admin theme, do the following:
- Unpack it in 'themes/admin' folder.
- Edit your 'datas/config.php' and set the appropriate $cfg['admintheme'] setting, for example:
$cfg['admintheme'] = 'mytheme';