#1. About Siena
If you are a new to Cotonti — please read a brief info about this CMF and its requirements.
See detailed instructions for first-time install or updating guides.
#2. Release info
#2.1. Whats new:
- Added Composer support.
- Added PSR-4: Autoloader for classes
cot_mail() function to follow RFC 2822. Added support for several recipients, CC and BCC recipients and custom sender (from)
- Added check for file existence for hooks
- Implemented first part of logging system improvement
- Install - prevent execution of more than 1 process at a time
- CKEditor updated to v4.21.0
- Plugins 'BBcode Parser' and 'MarkItUp!' are removed from standard 'box'
- Fixed some bugs.
You can find removed plugins here: BBcode Parser and MarkItUp!
#2.2. For more detailed info see:
#3. Updating from previous versions
- For updating from previous Siena version — see instructions here.
- For upgrading from Genoa — see this document (you will also need files from cotonti-legacy to perform the upgrade).