We glad to announce the long-awaited 0.9.19 release!
Let's see what we get with it:
- Bunch of security updates ( #1431, #1436, #1442, #1474 );
- Compatibility with MySQL 5.7;
- and dropped support for PHP 5.2;
- Improved Extensions config types and featured new Custom type values;
indexnews plugin as a replacement for outdated
- Cotonti API extended with new functions: cot_page_enum(), cot_url_sanitize(), cot_themes_info(), cot_lang_determine();
- many bugfixes for bundled extensions ( i18n, page, search, tags, userimages, users )
- and much more...
in total of 217 commits.
We work hard and we get it! Thanks for this release contributors and our community volunteers.
Learn more about release and upgrade for more stability!