This is a very important change, so I would very much like to follow this "The Web Developer’s SEO Cheat Sheet"
, when working on the project.
A small To Do list:
1) The search engine takes of the first 70 characters in the title, therefore, should be brought meta titles in format:
structure_title - maintitle (for list)
page_title - page_cattitle - maintitle (for pages)
fs_title - maintitle (for for forum section)
ft_title - fs_title - maintitle (for for forum topic)
2) For the meta description must be used:
page_desc (for pages)
structure_desc (for list)
fs_desc (for forums sections)
ft_desc (for forum topic)
OR cfg.subtitle if empty
3) Meta content to be processed function sed_cc() at least.
Because, for example: after the first word in the title will double quote, the search engine will think that it is closing quote meta.
Summary: meta content must be escaped.
4) Remove system separator from the process of forming meta title, and use ' - ' (without quotes), so correctly
Because, for example: If I want to use the picture as a system separator?
5) For Plugins need to add another 1 type plugin as standalone, but without the inclusion footer.php and header.php, to be able to use dynamic meta tags in ther Plugins.
[spoiler]Please, someone, correct my English, if necessary