Which CMS should I move to?

22.2% 2
55.6% 5
22.2% 2

9 Tarih 2011-12-17 20:45

Forumlar / Unrelated / Offtopic / Anket: Time to give up ?

diablo
#32158 2011-12-19 01:08

Unlike most of you im not in computer/internet bussiness anymore (sadly). When i was still interested in CMS stuff i ran the Turkish community of LDU and seditio written some plugins designed some skins translated through LDU700 , converted stuff from other CMS which I dont even have backup files. So I think I have done enough.

We failed as a community, we failed at neocrome, we failed here. I cant say I did much for cotonti but I dont feel guilty because this CMS was half-dead when it was taken from neocrome and now its a zombie. It moves but it doesnt mean its alive. My point is there are so many active CMS communities which have thousands of plugins/skins for free and tons of companies offering paid work, the more people involved in a cms the better it becomes. There is no need to discover america all over again. I dont want to regret I spend my time on something dead and neither should you.

Thanks to anyone who got involved to this CMS and the ones before this one, but im done.

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."