Yukon is a flexible, responsive admin template designed and built for Cotonti Siena. Ready for the latest 0.9.22 version of Cotonti.
The theme was initially designed to fit my requirements for a mobile-friendly administration tool to control and manage own projects. Now that it has grown to be a (more or less) final product, we are happy to share it with the rest of the Cotonti community. We did our best to make it simple, understandable and customizable – so that anyone could tailor it to own reqs or likings.
#2. Feature list:
- Responsive layout
- Bootstrap 5 CSS Framework
- LESS preprocessor
- TPL-files for all built-in modules and plugins
- TPL-files for extra plugins
- New and most popular pages widget (via Pagelist plugin)
- New comments widget (via Comlist or similar plugin)
- System status information (via Adminstats plugin)
- Unpack and copy the files into the themes/admin/yukon folder
- Open the configuration file datas/config.php and alter the admin theme var value: $cfg['admintheme'] = 'yukon';
- [Mandatory] Bootstrap shall be loaded. Use Bootstrap plugin or similar.
- [Mandatory] download and install Icons plugin to enable icon resource strings
- [Mandatory] Open Sans font shall be loaded. Use Fonts plugin or other way.
- [Recommended] download and enable Analogue Iconpack
- [Recommended] download and install Adminstats plugin to output system status widgets at the adminpanel home page
- [Recommended] download and install Pagelist plugin to output new and top pages widgets at the adminpanel home page
- [Recommended] download and install Comlist plugin to output new comments widgets at the adminpanel home page
#4. Theme setup
Yukon can be customized through the following resource strings:
// Template Settings
$R['admin-pagination-nav-class'] = 'mt-3'; // Navigation parent class
$R['admin-pagination-list-class'] = 'pagination-sm justify-content-xl-center m-0'; // Navigation list class
$R['admin-pagination-p-class'] = 'text-center mt-3 mb-0'; // Navigation info paragraph class
$R['admin-table-responsive-container-class'] = 'table-responsive'; // Responsive table wrapper class
$R['admin-table-class'] = 'table table-bordered table-hover'; // Global table class
$R['admin-table-tr-class'] = 'text-center'; // Optional global tr class
$R['admin-button-group-margin'] = 3; // Beetween button table and immediate button group (above and below)
$R['admin-top-button-size-class'] = 'btn-sm'; // Top button size class
$R['admin-button-size-class'] = 'btn-sm'; // Main button class
$R['admin-button-danger-class'] = 'btn-danger'; // Danger button class
$R['admin-button-warning-class'] = 'btn-warning'; // Danger button class
$R['admin-button-primary-class'] = 'btn-primary'; // Primary button class
$R['admin-button-secondary-class'] = 'btn-secondary'; // Secondary button class
$R['admin-button-success-class'] = 'btn-success'; // Success button class
$R['Recent'] = '14';
$R['Topbest'] = '10';
$R['Toprecent'] = '10';
#4.1. Theme setup screenshots
#4.2. Theme with all plugins activated
#6. Acknowledgments and feedback:
- Dayver - for plugins developed & Ukrainian localization for this theme
- Trustmaster - for the English localisation, advising and support
We are open for your feedback and suggestions. Feel free to contact me via pm should you have any questions or require further customization.
All the plugins mentioned here will be soon (or have been) made public too. Please, stay tuned.