Community Like, or not?
in the "what we need!" post i read somewhere about a more 21st century like userprofile and community like behaviour of the user part of cotonti.
since in the old forums and here a lot of ppl are asking about more reliable and complex functions for the users i was wondering why nobody made a whole solution out of this.
so iam re-doing the usergal, with more community and share features, i was thinking why not doing the user thing and contribute a byte more to cotonti. ;)
so why this post.
since iam not in every community around the web active i wanted to ask you folks what would be the prefered functions or possibilities i could programm into such a community plugin?
iam open to ANY suggestion. first we collect and later we sort out!
some ideas i was playing in my mind with :
- email & pm functions
- buddy lists
- usergal - slideshow
- usergal - last images
- usergal - mp3player solution (with single and multiple files support)
- usergal - videoplayer solution ( " )
- badges (or more like a point system to do something, or a award system)
- user can change content of his/hers userprofile
- user can skin his profile with css (maybe not a good idea but worth thinking 'bout it)
- traking of buddys (buddy wrote something in forums/pages -> you see it first)
- creating usergroups (public/membership/invite function)
- layout of profile is user selectable ( 3 rows | 2 rows | tabs | etc. )