Which CMS should I move to?

22.2% 2
55.6% 5
22.2% 2

9 Дата 17.12.2011 20:45

Форумы / Unrelated / Offtopic / Опрос: Time to give up ?

Xerora
#32206 22.12.2011 00:55

I watch a lot of projects just because I'm interested in the evolution of the project and enjoy the power of what a community can do. This place fits in that category, but I feel more connnected here than some other places ( even if I don't have a hand in the project ). This CMF isn't the same as another out there because it's not the same people. Comparable ? Somewhat, yes. I don't feel the goal was ever to become the most popular, but to scratch the itch people are here to get scrached.

As for how this project is progressing; I agree it may look slow and dying, but a lot of decisions are having to be made while this project is evolving and while the internet is continueing to come out with new concepts and inovations. The people working on this project have lives before this place and are doing this in their free time for fun, to improve their techniquies, etc. I like where Siena is going and love most of the changes coming with it. I believe Trustmaster & the people working on the project to be very level headed and just don't throw a switch on a decision that impacts the project without thinking. That allows me to have respect in what they are doing. I can only hope to feel this way about the matter until I get proven wrong. I don't feel lied to or mislead in anyway as there are no crazy "promises" being made. This is just something people are doing for fun and at their own will. I don't think one person saying their honest opinion would sway people one way or the other, unless they don't draw their own opinion.

Just stating my own opinion.

Siena isn't finished and still needs refining, but I feel that the path it is going is outstanding at this point. I understand where people are coming from at the same time, though.

Отредактировано: Xerora (22.12.2011 01:22, 12 лет назад)