Форумы / Cotonti / Extensions / Work In Progress - Events\Calendar Update

An updated Events\Calendar plugin

MIHDev
#27353 05.12.2010 07:45
Release is still on for tonight, just cooking my dinner as I had a late one in the office.

To make up for it I have completed the implementation of the sorting feature.
I will keep this post up to date with my progress throughout the evening.

This BETA is a rough around the edges as I have been learning about the plugins as I worked on them and lots of the code is still a work-in-progress and as such there may be lots of duplicated code segments, I will aim to reduce these down for the final version.

Watch this space :)

Added 1 hour 33 minutes later:

Beta 2.2.07 is now available - Download - (This includes an updated SQL script based on the original update posted by Trustmaster in the original Event Calendar v2.1 download).

PLEASE NOTE: This is a first beta and many of the functions are still being actively worked on. The code may contain bugs, defects and or other issues and is provided with no warranty. Some of the functons present in the BETA may not be present in the final versions. I do not recommend using this on LIVE sites, it is for testing purposes only, please excercise extreme caution!.

Installation instructions

Step 1: Run the appropriate SQL script for your version.
Step 2: Copy the Events and Calendar folders to the Plugins directory on your server.
Step 3: Open the Admin panel and Install the plugin.
Step 4: Navigate to plug.php?e=events and plug.php?e=calendar

Update v2.2.02: Beta ZIP file has been updated.

Update v2.2.03: BETA ZIP file has been updated.

Update v2.2.04: BETA ZIP file has been updated.

Update v2.2.05: BETA ZIP file has been updated.

Update v2.2.06: BETA ZIP file has been updated.

Update: v2.2.07: BETA ZIP file has been updated.

Disclaimer: I am not and do not claim to be the original author and\or creator of the plugin mentioned at the top of this post.
[b]Know the question and you will be far more likely to get an answer.[/b]
Отредактировано: MIHDev (06.12.2010 00:25, 13 лет назад)