Форумы / Cotonti / Core Labs / Ideas / Updated PFS system

A new version for PFS

Elgan
#12327 10.05.2009 16:17
but the problem is that the auth information (cookie) is not sent along with the uploaded file. Do you guys have a solution for this "slight" problem?
?

To auth properly. You have to keep up to date with cotonti as its quite dynamic sinc 04. The solution is to post the sessions yourself. Then keep up to date. I can post code or show you or you can wait for the medlib beta. Wont be long, had alot on my plate last week , hope to get alot done monday.

Basically, i turn all the cookies, sessions into a string. Then post them along with the sourcekey seperate as x. I then rebuild them. Then it will login properly. However once ive done the file transition. I then do this again, otherwise it will log you out after a minute.

because of the bug msot uploaders with flash will give some sort of abilities to post and get. Now i have it properly logging in, i didnt yet try slimming the feedbacks and sessions adn cookies down. As sourcekey is transferd within and i probably wont need all the sessions and cookies.