Forums / Cotonti / Development / Siena shop plugin - wishlist?

tensh
#36512 2012-12-12 09:31

Okay, today in the late evening I'll post what I have (localized) and then I will start converting it into shop plugin. I'm a bit busy nowadays but I'll post it as fast as I can.

@lukgoh - I didn't touch paypal, I'm more into local means of payment. Paypal isn't widely used in my country

@foxhound - I think the download link wouldn't be much of a problem, especially because I have seen some snippets of code that deal with it. (old Genoa shop plugin)

Added 1 days later:

Sorry to keep you waiting, I lost my time playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 online ^^ I'll try to upload it today ;)

Added 22 hours later:

Here it is:

http://www.manjikai.com/offer.zip

I hope I localized it right.

It adds pages into customized "offers" in so called "basket".

You have to add tags to page.list.tpl (form up, form down and a checkbox inside page list loop), and also to display a link to "basket", add {PHP.basket()} tag somewhere. It will appear once at least one page will be saved (and so one offer will be added). The plugin should be active for users with Write access to it.

The offer can have extrafields. There can be one "active/being edited" offer at a time. Other than that, the status of the offer can be either archived or printed.

Notes:

- it's ui_datetime plugin ready, but the date filter to work requires the date to be insert in Y-m-d format and also ui_datetime set to "global mode"
- there's a lot to configure in this plugin, see config. Turn off SMTP if you want to send regular emails
- things to customize:

plugins/offer/tpl/*.tpl
plugins/offer/template/template.svg

Added 4 days later:

So, do you find it helpful? :)

I think that Lukgoh is developing a shop module, I won't be changing this plugin.

Dit bericht is bewerkt door tensh (2012-12-18 10:10, 11 jaren ago)