Forums / Cotonti / Bugs / Webiste bugs after update

12>>>

Kilandor
#1 2009-01-08 15:58
Post any bugs or problems you find here since the update.
Trustmaster
#2 2009-01-08 16:00
Currently the biggest problem we have found is Subforums malfunction caused by sed_forum_subforums thing.
May the Source be with you!
esclkm
#3 2009-01-08 16:45
Warning: include_once(./plugins/recentpolls/recentpolls.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.tom/cotonti/cotonti.com/system/core/index/index.inc.php on line 44

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './plugins/recentpolls/recentpolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.tom/cotonti/cotonti.com/system/core/index/index.inc.php on line 44
on index
littledev.ru - мой маленький зарождающийся блог о котонти.
снижение стоимости программирования и снижение стоимости производства разные вещи. Первое можно скорее сравнить с раздачей работникам дешевых инструментов, чем со снижением зарплаты
Kilandor
#4 2009-01-08 16:53
Yep, thats fixed now, I removed files without unisntalling :)
oc
#5 2009-01-10 06:00
It is actually going on for a while, system logs you off some reason spontaneously
Brock
#6 2009-01-10 07:15
Yeah, as OC said, I've been getting the same problem.
Web Design Database - www.wddb.com
Kilandor
#7 2009-01-10 13:01
Its linked to a change in the auth system, and the quick login as far as i can tell. I thought I fixed it. But it looks like something else needs to be done.

It seems to work fine if you login through users.php?m=auth
Trustmaster
#8 2009-01-10 17:18
It happens when:
[list=1]
  • You are logged in with "remember me" flag
  • You send a request (e.g. click a link) and then without waiting for page to load you send another request (e.g. click a link again)

• It is request and cookie forgery protection: a secret key changes on every request and the cookie is changed every request too. If you send a request but your cookie hasn't updated yet, the site considers that as request forgery and breaks the session.

It is quite a high wall for CSRF and XSS attackers, but as I see it causes problems for many users so, seems like unfortunately we will have to lower our defence in favor of user comfort.
    Kilandor
    #9 2009-01-10 17:37
    I think you just need to make it only once per session, like i login, I get a security key. If my session expires/logout, I get a new key, and or have it also based on last loggedtime, so say after X time it creates a new key, instead of on every single request.
    oc
    #10 2009-01-10 18:09
    We can do it like "onclick="$(this).disabled" with jquery. If it is a protection..

And by the way, you didn't active Tags plugin yet.
    This post was edited by oc (2009-01-10 18:36, 15 years ago)
    Trustmaster
    #11 2009-01-10 20:53
    Yes, it should refresh security key if at least a minute has passed since last refresh.

Updated to r272, now logoff problems should be gone.
    This post was edited by Trustmaster (2009-01-11 01:23, 15 years ago)
    sbardy
    #12 2009-01-12 02:23
    sbardy
    | Users | Profile | My files | No private messages
    Warning, failed to load your prefered theme for the prefered skin, please check your profile and update values.

* Home
    * Forums
    * IRC Chat
    * Org
    * Wiki
    * Search
    * Trac
    Trustmaster
    #13 2009-01-12 04:37
    Yes we need to include a query to set a default theme if it is missing.
    KillerSneak
    #14 2009-01-17 22:21
    Hi guys, how and where can i get the latest release. I installed the SVN stuff and all but when i click the folder to update it doesn't do anything ??

I want to run the current build but can't obtain it? Please help me out so i can also start to convert my templates and website so it's ready for use with Contoni - Sed-N
    Trustmaster
    #15 2009-01-17 22:31
    The easiest way is to use Trac => Source => trunk and click the Zip Archive button at the bottom ;-)

12>>>