Forums / Cotonti / Support / Paypal Donations (Genoa plugin on Siena)

Problem with "Wrong URL"

annihillator
#1 2011-04-11 14:19

I installed the Paypal Donations plugin to Siena, enabled Genoa Compatibility enabled the Paypal plugin.  Once it was enabled I got a message covering every page on my site.  All I had was a white screen with "Wrong URL". As the Paypal plugin was still enabled, and I was unable to access my site I deleted the donation directory in my plugins via FTP.

I did not unistall the paypal plugin purely because I was unable to.  Once I deleted the plugin from FTP I got this error on the header of my site:

Warning: include(plugins/donations/donations.input.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 370

Warning: include(plugins/donations/donations.input.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 370

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'plugins/donations/donations.input.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 370

Warning: include(plugins/donations/donations.button.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 570

Warning: include(plugins/donations/donations.button.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 570

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'plugins/donations/donations.button.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crazyfor/public_html/system/common.php on line 570

I have also dropped the databases created in phpmyadmin which were created when the plugin was installed.  How can I fix this error?  Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Added 17 seconds later:

http://www.crazygaming.co.tv

This post was edited by annihillator (2011-04-11 14:26, 13 years ago)