Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / Color Usernames

Give each letter it's own look.

TwistedGA
#8587 2009-02-22 03:46
I never had any of them actually work prior to 121, I got it two weeks ago. The last time I used Sedito was two or more years ago, forget the actaul version it was on.. :(

I belive the other two I'm thinking of came from outside sources, as a last ditch effort to have a working captcha back then. The owner of the site couldnt get it going so it eventually closed and the captcha was the least of its worries.

I'm just going to hold off on building anything else for a while, because I'd rather be able to use it, than take a chance on it being in a future cotonti core release and my code being useless. Even though they are great learning experience and shouldn't really matter to me being on my website, but they do.

Maybe since Sedito is officially done getting new releases, I should just stick with it since I know what it does and does not have already included in the core. If I build something, it's not going to be replaced or useless from core upgrading.

I took a look at the link in your signature for things I could work on and with the methods I'm using to code, I think I'm a bit outdated for doing any of those. I would definately give the Profiles a go, with friends, recent viewers, ect... But I'm not sure I could do it in a way that you guys would accept.
[color=#CC0000]Lazymod[/color] [color=#000000]Studios[/color]