Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / Quick Edit

Edit posts/comments without leaving the page.

TwistedGA
#8340 2009-02-19 14:53
I forgot to mention that this also adds a feature to mask the actual post number for each thread like the comments system does. So the first post in each thread is always displayed as '#1' instead of random numbers throughout as it normally does. The link it creates remains the same though so no other functions should be disturbed by this.

I'm uploading another BETA to the site, this time for the ColoredUsernames feature. It aswell as this is a corehack and currently replaces only a single file. I have yet to decide if these two features should be implemented together in the same package but I am leaning towards it to reduce time for updating to keep working with future cotoni releases.

Thread for it will be up shortly and contains both Cotonti 0.0.2 and Quick-Edit 0.0.1 compatible files so it can run with either.

# oc : Nice idea, bad application.

First, Cotonti will not support this, because the functions.php and forums.posts.inc.php is outdated. Then, you basically recall the post that has been called before, so actually you should be append a textboxer and fill it with the post, otherwise it is like opening a pop-up.

It's currently working using Cotonti build 0.0.2. :\

I assume what you mean by recalling the data is that I shouldn't run a query to call the data for the textboxer, but use the query already in the file to get the post text? This would be an easy fix if it's the problem. I'm just not really clear on what your saying the problem with it is. I'll gladly reshape it if you care to elaborate for me.
[color=#CC0000]Lazymod[/color] [color=#000000]Studios[/color]
This post was edited by TwistedGA (2009-02-19 15:11, 15 years ago)