Forums / Cotonti / Support / How to Make new Theme

n0fx
#42525 2016-12-14 00:38
#42521 Macik:

I got so much security logs like:

A variable type check failed, expecting COOKIE/ALP for 'ct66deea74dc5db9a1' : MTgxMDcxOmIzZGNmYjlkNGU2YzFkMjAzNzI3ZWIzMTM4YTRlMDBjYWY4MzBmYjM= - /  

What's problem? How i can solve it? 

It seems to be a minor bug related to Auth system. Issue #1557 created. And already fixed... Thanks for report. :)

Thank you I fixed from github update :) but I am getting still some of similar errors but I think its related my URL slug system

A variable type check failed, expecting G/ALP for 'm' : details;id=48605;df=169 - /uyeler?m=details;id=48605;df=169

I want to send mass e-mail to my users about new website and when they click to spesific url they should login to website directly. how i can do it? do you have a idea ?

It's potentionaly dangerous. There is no such functional in the core. So you need to write some plugin for it.

Yes, I know thats why I want this link will work 1 time. I want to ask you like What's necessary to login user? Is there function related it ?

I am using hybridauth plugin. facebook is working well but I couldnt get e-mail, birthday and location information. I know cotonti was using before this plugin. did you have same problem ?

I can not remember exactly. But think it can be related to permissions you setup in FB API while registering your application.

email permission came by default but I couldnt get email information. Maybe its related plugin is using old hybridauth cores or plugin is not compatible with cotonti last version ? I am thinking like that because Cotonti website also disabled hybridauth plugin.

https://www.ultima-strike.com