Forums / Cotonti / Development / Plugins - TODO list

tensh
#37089 2013-02-24 17:09

I'm working on a big project for my needs (a community fan site).

This is the list of plugins/modules I'm going to do. If anyone has something similar, I'd like to ask you for your contribution so that I won't be reinventing the wheel :)
I'll gradually add here plugins as I proceed with making them. It would be great if I manage to do all of this in a 2-month time or so.

1. Inline editing of pages with newest CKeditor
(based on: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13763727/ckeditor-4-inline-editing-save-button-plugin)

2. Stream manager - embed stream (ustream, twitch) in user profile and display online/offline streams on index page.

3. Items module - a copy/paste of page module but different name (so that page module/database don't get overloaded with data)

4. Profile photo from a webcam - an implementation of jQuery webcam module

5. Youtube channel in profile page

6. Twitter feed in profile page

7. A port of "Like" button from Genoa plugin I made once upon a time

8. BBcode ajax tooltip - BBcode producing a link with ajax tooltip, displaying some information from a page that the link is pointing to. (only for pages)

9. Responsive Attachments mod (current popup doesn't play nicely with responsive designs)

10. Forums as groups - ask for read/write access with moderation panel (using the Auth by user id plugin) (low priority)

11. Page multi-edit in page category

12. Import pages from .csv file (low-priority)

13. CKeditor and PFS integration ("Upload image" linking to ajax script that will load images into PFS)

14. PFS mod - multiupload like in attachments plugin.

15. PFS mini-gallery in user profile

16. Search box with auto-suggest based on pages and page lists

17. Modifications of PMs to Facebook-like style (history of conversation with user) (low priority)

18. Autofields plugin - automatic extra fields

19. Raphaeljs graph maker - based on http://raphaeljs.com/

I think that's all for now.