Forums / Cotonti / Support / Help with0.9.6 install

PDO error

CorpQuid
#32289 2011-12-27 03:36

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue with v0.9.6?

After searching all over the web I can not find any resolution to this problem. The only thing I could find was https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44081 for the PDO error. I also updated to the latest version of PHP an still the issue remains. so If anyone could assist in figuring out what this problem is please let me know.

(I did try using fetchAll and also closing each statement $stmt = null)

Title of your site
2011-12-27 01:39

Fatal error: SQL error HY000: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

#0  cot_diefatal(SQL error HY000: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active.  Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll().  Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/system/database.php:449]
#1  CotDB->query(SELECT * FROM cot_core
		WHERE ct_state = 0 AND ct_lock = 0) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/system/common.php:212]
#2  require_once(/home/mysite/public_html/system/common.php) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/index.php:37]