Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / Work In Progress - Events\Calendar Update

An updated Events\Calendar plugin

aiwass
#27298 2010-11-30 20:37
After looking into this new version of Events plugin, I would like to see it finished as soon as possible as I'm dying to try it out on my website. I used to run the "old" version on my website, but since the old version had no support for metatags, meta title and description, I dropped it from my website earlier this year, after it being the only section on the website which didn't get indexed by Google etc. At the time I had over 5000 events entered into the database.

If, this plugin is finished and working properly, I would spend tedious hours on converting the old database entries into the new setup. Since that event system, the old one, made my website really famous in it's heyday. It still is, don't get me wrong, but I want to take it to new levels.

Ps. I run a clubbing/DJ culture website
Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. - Bill Hicks

https://evlear.com