Forums / Cotonti / Skins / Cotonti Skin Competition

Support thread

..dot..
#14674 2009-07-21 20:50
@Pieter,
Ty glad you like it, will do my best to make some time finishing it for the competition.

@Trustmaster,
1. Ah yea was trying to getting first focus on the “Welcome to Cotonti!” space that is why I kept it clean and plain like that. Have some different ideas, will see what I can do to improve it. Other than that it’s a style that I like and getting more and more into when designing.

2. Well I can agree that it is perhaps not quite the right content to the footer, but must not forget that (at least I think so when I surfed around this year) the footers on popular sites getting more content every day. And I even think that users getting more and more used to find stuff there to. If I will code it I will test to reorganize some stuff I see now may be a bit out of order.

Here are some interesting reading :-)
According to classic principles of web design, everything at the bottom of the page isn’t that important. Most users think like that. And most designers are convinced that this is true. Site elements at the bottom of the page aren’t really able to catch visitors’ attention which is why footers are often forgotten or ignored and not given the attention they deserve.
Read the full article here…

3. Nice skin you got there, will be nice to see that ported :-)