Forums / Cotonti / Support / 0.0.6: Users age being set to nine?

Triton
#14442 2009-07-17 17:40
Hello, if you mean patch.php, yes I did run it when I updated Cotonti. The same thing that is happening to one of my sites is also happening on this forum (If you look at my profile it says my Age is 9, and I cannot edit anything in my profile)

Here is exactly what I did:
1.) Refreshed files on a local testing webserver
2.) Ran Cotonti 0.0.5 -> Cotonti 0.0.6 SQl file in phpmyadmin
3.) Fixed minor skin problems
4.) Noticed Ages were messed up, so I ran patch.php. This fixed the ages, provided the birthdate was actually set. If a user actually set their birthdate before the upgrade then the age will display correctly. However if they did not set a birthdate before the upgrade, there age will appear as 9 and they will be unable to edit their profile.

The same thing is happening here, I never set my birthdate on this forum but it is showing up as 'Age: 9' and I cannot edit it. (If I go into Profile and set my birthdate from 1999, 11, 20 to a different number and select save, the changes do not save.) I was playing around with it on my test server and after I manually edited the birthdate table (phpmyadmin -> cms -> sed_users) I was able to update my profile again as if nothing happened.

Thanks for the replies so far <3 ^^