Forums / Cotonti / Support / Announcments at the top

musiconly
#14312 2009-07-15 22:02
1. Don't talk about money cuz you also don't know how much any of members invested/donated/paid :-)

2. I talked about effort you put in this corehack/plugin/modification, not the effort you put in the community or something else.

3. No, I haven't heard you asking for anything in return for your 200+ donations. They are called donations, aren't they? :-)

4. This is the thing between my point of view, and yours. You don't have to generalize everyone here and call them self fed just because I am.

5. When i first started with Seditio, I didn't have any PHP or MYSQL knowledge. I'm not saying that I'm master of PHP now, but I can do some small PHP modifications on my Sed site. I mainly learned because the lack of support, but thank god Lombi, Kilandor, Trustmaster, oc, Stam and other members were kind enough to point me in the right direction.

There is no need for deleting your account, this site is big enough for the two of us.

I don't know why you feel insulted, I was just referring you to the right direction because as you might have noticed, no one else offered you a solution :-)