Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / [RELEASE] Cotonti Awesome mod_rewrite URL System

HarryRag
#10734 2009-03-30 08:01
Just have been testing on our live site.
Can't get it to work.

Followed the Start Post exactly.
Edited the files so a .nl domain would be accepted by adding the |nl to all those lines.

As soon as i had the files uploaded and hitted the F5 button to refresh, my running tractert at that time totally got timed out over all the hubs, from there it takes ages to get back to the site, as soon as i see the site back in the tractert and hit home/forums or any other link the time-outs are back and site not reachable with comment on it if my internet connection is ok/lost, but all other net brouwsing works like it should.

Also tried the supplied functions.php which says to be 003 on top in the file, but dbversion and version in this file are 002.
Line 42 and 43
$cfg['version'] = '0.0.2';
$cfg['dbversion'] = '0.0.2';
With that file on my 003 install all seems to be willing to load, but a snail where you just stepped on would be faster on it's trip around the globe then the site loads with it ;-) , half broken with only white background and stuff, no images loaded.

For me that raises the question, is this url rewrite configured/tested/created on 002 or 003 (or manually update) files or is it even tested on 004 beta, cause that would be another option to try.
Could XccS entries in the config.php to load that plug properly cause any problems?
[center][url=<a href="">http://www.true-gamers.nl]True</a> &amp; Honest Gamers[/url][/center]