User Blog. This plugin allows users to create their own blogs
Cotonti “Blogger” Plugin
This plugin allows users who have the right to blog (this group has the W permission to write in this plugin) to create their own blogs — categories nested in the blog root category. They are automatically allowed to create pages, and (optionally) nested categories in this category. The author of the blog can choose a skin for it. He has an opportunity to receive notifications when anyone comments his pages to his e-mail.
If “2” option is set for a group, (sed_auth ('plug', 'an_bloger', '2 ')), the pages created by the user of this group are published automatically and do not require a separate confirmation of the administrator.
The last blog entries are displayed in the blog root category. The number of entries is configured in the admin panel.
Since the plugin runs on standard categories and engine pages, no additions to the site map (AN SiteMap) are required. Also, it will be easily picked by the search, RSS and other plugins.
After creating a gallery plugin the possibility of adding a photo gallery to your blog will be added.
It would be great to add an Ajax-calendar plugin where you can mark the birthday of the blogger and the date of adding articles and events.
- Primary blog category (for example "Blogger" list = blogs)
- Allow creation of subcategories in the blog.
- Allow skin selection (additional blogging skins may be placed in a blogskins folder)
- Notify the administrator of new pages?
- autopublication of pages - if “2” option is set for the group, (sed_auth ('plug', 'an_bloger', '2 ')), the pages created by the users from this group do not require a separate confirmation of the administrator and are published automatically