Foren / Cotonti / Skins / Bootdream

Bootstrap html5 theme for cotonti

milleja46
#36946 3. Februar 2013, 17:17

Well if it becomes a default that would be great. But I still have some reworking to do and to decide which plugins to incorporate from the plugin db. I still need a media manager so I can set and grab featured images for the slider and set the image shown at the top of content. That and I know I may need to incorporate some more modern fonts like maybe Helvetica or something. I will be only working on it in spare time since I did just get a job. But I do hope to smooth some of the rough spots out soon ;)

Added 1 days later:

Well I have updated the theme to some extent. This includes:

• menus given from the admin panel slots
  • rewrote to some extent to get rid of nemesis styling and removed remenaints of the col and other width styling id's/class's
  • login page has a rewrite started(not to use for general use until I can get rid of the table used in the default properly)
  • moved the user data that was in the footer up to the header to a drop down and tried to add a search to the header(still need to work on the length of this one)

But hopefully should be done soon. I will post pictures once it is done and replace the ones in the first post. All the updates should be on github.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von milleja46 (am 4. Februar 2013, 21:55, vor 11 Jahre) bearbeitet