Foren / Cotonti / Development / "Autofields" plugin - needed?

tensh
#36443 6. Dezember 2012, 09:16

So, I would like to ask if you'd like to have a plugin that automatically adds extra fields based on settings.

So, the only thing needed would be adding {COT_AUTOFLD} to pages and anytime you add the extra field, it will be displayed there without further editing.

it would feature:
- a configuration: template to display extrafields (in Nemesis skin it would be something like <tr><td>Extrafield title></td><td>Extrafield value/field</td></tr>)
- extrafield whitelist/blacklist (if you don't want to have them all displayed)
- if needed: grouping extrafields in categories (and a template for such categories, in Nemesis it would be something like <tr><td colspan=2>Category name</td></tr>)

I already have some code for this plugin, I use a couple of solutions like this in my projects.

The only thing I want to ask is: what's the difference between Siena 0.9.11 and Siena 0.9.12 as for pages? I can do it easily for Siena 0.9.11, but in Siena 0.9.12 the page hooks were moved somewhere? Can anybody explain differences?

Dieser Beitrag wurde von tensh (am 6. Dezember 2012, 09:28, vor 11 Jahre) bearbeitet