Foren / Cotonti / Extensions / New Complete Clan Solution

lukgoh
#33499 12. März 2012, 14:45

Hey guys,

I am currently developing a new Clan Module for Siena. I wanted it to be a bit different from the average clan system so I wanted to include some nice features from release day.

So far the system includes: 

• Player applications - Players details connected to user details (player must first sign up to the clan website)
  • Team Roster - Displays team and a list of applicants for clan moderators and admins
  • Rank system - Ranks start from level 1 (Application awaiting approval) to 20 (Clan leader) with rank name, short name and image. Each player can be set a rank or can rank up using the XP system.

*Automatically adds 20 ranks to the database with default names, images and required XP levels but each rank can be modified to your specifications.

• XP system - Each rank requires a certain amount of XP which is earned by different criteria set out by the clan admin.
  • Player Progress - Progress bar and full player stats shown in user profiles.
  • Rank Protection - Clan admin can set which ranks can "moderate" the clan and clan leaders can only be deleted by other clan leaders or the site admin.
  • Team System - Create teams or squads.

Currently working on:

• Trophy/Achievement System - Set of achievements or mile stones that players can achieve to earn a trophy/badge to show in their profile and earn XP towards ranking up. customisable by the clan admin.
  • Match Making - Create matches that players can volunteer to play or set a team to compete in.
  • Tournament System - Keep track of any tournaments the clan competes in.
  • Team Tactics - Forum style area to which only clan members have access to.
  • Index Tags - Display any relevant information about the clan on the index page.

Next Phase:

• Calendar System

I was wondering what else you would like/expect to see from the initial release or any ideas you would like to share?

Thanks,

Luke.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von lukgoh (am 12. März 2012, 18:44, vor 12 Jahre) bearbeitet