Forums / Cotonti / Development / Plugins - TODO list

Trustmaster
#37127 2013-02-28 11:45

1. This is the highest priority to me as some of my customers would like this feature rather much. I suppose this might require some changes in the core too, so the sooner we start the sooner we can make it work. I already thought of integrating Create.js with Cotonti a while ago but it requires implementing a RESTful backbone backend. They have also started working on CKE4 support. Built-in CKE4 facilities for inline editing are good but many fields are not WYSIWYG and you also'd like to edit them inline.

3. Yeah, the weak point of extrafields is that they are global for entire table, you can't use them on specific category. On some sites it results into a mere hundred extrafields.

9. I'm sure this can be handled with CSS and merged into the plugin itself: https://github.com/trustmaster/cot-attach2/

13-15. You can attach files to anything that has an integer ID (categories have IDs too). But keep in mind Attachments does not have folders. Multi-upload for PFS has been a long awaited feature but nobody managed to integrate it there so far.

Contact me via PM if you want to discuss more details.

May the Source be with you!