Forums / Cotonti / Development / Plugins - TODO list

tensh
#37092 2013-02-25 07:57

Thank you for response! :)

1. I'm starting from inline editing of pages. Maybe I'll manage to make it in such a way that every html container will be able to be inline-edited. I'm not sure if I manage to do the same for text inputs. I'll be in touch.

3. Yeah, I was thinking about it too. It's only that there will be a lot of extra fields to take care of (and each category will have different fields to fill in) and I wonder if it will be easy to maintain on the long go.

5. That would be great, thanks! :)

6. Yeah, I'llk take a look at it.

7. Thank you! 

9. I can show you a website with responsive design and attachments - I can imagine that on mobile the popup will appear out of place.

11. I'm still wondering if I should do it in admin backend or in the site. Ajax would be indeed great for this, but I want it to take into account every field possible. So first chose the fields we want to multi-edit, and then it displays a list of pages with these fields.

13-15. Attach files to users - great idea! :) But I will have to make a attachments control panel for them? I assume I can also attach files to page categories? I was thinking rather about an ajax script that would use the same multiupload function as attachments, but saving files into PFS database. hmm.

16. Nice, so I'll have some help :)

17. Okay, so I'll give it a bigger priority.