Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / New Complete Clan Solution

Kingsley
#33502 2012-03-12 16:14

Good idea lukgoh, but maybe you can save urself some work;

Rank system: Is this really nessecary? I think not. clan sites mostly are dedicated to the clan, so ranking usually will suffice with the current user abilities of cotonti. Think a part where a user can choose to be part (or not) of your clan module is enough. By doing it seperatly, you will give admins more work, in stead of less.
I always exclude visitors from the site by making the first (registered) group allies; everything above is member

include a part where admins can add games, with image and short description, and a part for users to add/delete a game from their profile (and ofcourse a display of said games (icons) in a users profile).

A link to league sites, like Dave says is imho a useless feature.

A simple calendar would be nice for upcoming matches, the more when people can sign up/decline/maybe a given item on the calendar.

Would be cool to see some index parts in it to, for example the last 'x' matches win/lose. top players, etc. you know a bit like recent items for pages/forumtopics, if you catch my drift.

In the meantime i changed my sites from genoa to siena to, so if beta testing is needed, holla!

grtz