Forums / Cotonti / Extensions / Cotonti Mobile

Dyllon
#30939 2011-10-10 12:54

Update: I have been messing around recently with jQuery Mobile, and I have created my own mobile theme (which I believe is pretty nice). I would like to ask for people to test it out, and see if you can come across any bugs/errors.

I've been messing around with the idea of making Cotonti compatible with mobile devices. I have completed the plugin portion (which is available for download), and I'm currently stuck on creating a theme for it. I want to make an official release for this plugin, but it seems quite pointless without having a default theme for webmasters to use. I would like to reach out to our communities friendly theme designers, and see what you guys can come up with.

I've come up with a few, although they are quite embarrasing, and scrapped. If you need help converting your theme to be compatible with Cotonti, I am more than willing to help.

for good examples of mobile themes you can look at these (for inspiration only):

and additionally, here are some cool tools that you can incorperate:

* I'm going to see if I can get some donations going, and give theme developers something in return!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
This post was edited by Dyllon (2011-10-12 03:04, 12 years ago)