Forums / Cotonti / Development / Siena Beta Testing

Bugfixing and evaluation cycle started

GHengeveld
#28288 2011-02-09 19:28
# pieter : userimages plugin does not work when you click on edit in admin.
Page stays blank, only header is visible.
admin.php?m=config&n=edit&o=plug&p=userimages
Correct. The userimages configuration is done through tools. Config is empty because all of the configuration fields are of type 'hidden'. Fixed this in 1826 (userimages won't show up anymore).

# pieter : Second problem.
In Nemesis not all tpl's are present, so system uses the default ones.
OR IT SHOULD DO IT.

I' m working on a other theme, and when I go back to nemesis, you can see that de system takes the tpl's that are not present from the other theme in stead of from the default ones.
Not sure what you're saying, but the default behavior is the following sequence of finding the right tpl file:
For plugins:
1. themes/usertheme/plugins/tplfile.tpl
2. themes/defaulttheme/plugins/tplfile.tpl
3. plugins/pluginname/tpl/tplfile.tpl
For modules:
1. themes/usertheme/tplfile.tpl
2. themes/defaulttheme/tplfile.tpl
3. modules/modulename/tpl/tplfile.tpl
For core modules (currently just users):
1. themes/usertheme/plugins/tplfile.tpl
2. themes/defaulttheme/plugins/tplfile.tpl
3. system/modulename/tpl/tplfile.tpl
For admin (incl. header and footer):
1. themes/usertheme/admin/tplfile.tpl
2. themes/defaulttheme/admin/tplfile.tpl
3. system/admin/tpl/tplfile.tpl

# pieter : 3th problem.
In profile, the signature is given in html and the cfkeditor doesn't have icons.
You can't expect from users to know html to enter their signature.
Should be just a matter of making sure CKeditor is loaded for the signature field as well. Needs to be fixed though because it should be like that by default. Not sure about the icons, I haven't had problems with that.

# pieter : 4th problem:
Default Icon for users.php to select sorting descending or ascending is: [...] Where can I change this?
It's in system/users/users.resources.php. See $R['users_link_sort']. You can override this variable in themes/yourtheme/yourtheme.php. Works much like a locale string ($L[...])

# pieter : Is it possible that list.tpl isn't used anymore. What about list.group.tpl? How can we do this? Or do we have to make a page.list.CAT.tpl for this?
Correct. list.php itself has been deprecated and merged with page.php. This also means the correct template file is now page.list.tpl or page.list.category.tpl.