Forums / Cotonti / Skins / Changing color of Tag Cloud

Where can we change the colors of the tag cloud?

zboy812
#12015 2009-05-04 01:59
Thank you for your reply! I really apreciate it!

This css is already there in my /tags/style.css

But i dont see how this is going to help, as you can see in my source, my tags only have a class of:

class="xs">

there is no class class="s"> class="m"> class="l"> or class="xl">

It would be nice if there was a class to apply those nifty css to.

Here is my "tag cloud" source code from my website:

<div class="tag_cloud"><a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=adwords" class="xs">Adwords</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=community+website+videos" class="xs">Community Website Videos</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=embed+video+player" class="xs">Embed Video Player</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=google+business+listing" class="xs">Google Business Listing</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=google+marketing" class="xs">Google Marketing</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=mysql" class="xs">Mysql</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=php+programming" class="xs">Php Programming</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=search+engine+optimization" class="xs">Search Engine Optimization</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=seo" class="xs">Seo</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=video+website" class="xs">Video Website</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=website+design+company" class="xs">Website Design Company</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=website+marketing" class="xs">Website Marketing</a> <a href="plug.php?e=tags&amp;a=pages&amp;t=website+video" class="xs">Website Video</a> </div>
					</div>

Thanks again for your help it is much apreciated.

**UPDATE**

Ok i figured it out, the frequency is determined by the re-occurence of the tags. I guess i was only using the tags once. Thanks for your help everyone.
This post was edited by zboy812 (2009-05-04 02:46, 15 years ago)