The plugin adds the ability to reply to comments using the standard comments plug-in.
Attention ! RComm does not work without a standard comments plug-in.
- Adding responses to comments .
- Shows the connection between the comment and the response to it. (jquery)
- Submitting Forms via ajax.
- Editing and deleting comments via ajax.
- Scroll through the pages with animation to active comment
- Standard pagination is replaced by a link to show more ..
- In the settings you can enable storing in the session by the number of comments viewed, when re-entering on the scanned page will be opened all previously viewed comments
- Supporting comments for guests ( CAPTCHA ) - to use it guests should be given Write permission to plug-ins comments and rcomm
- Disabling text editor installed on the site. ( still just a textarea field)
- Sending notification messages appear here.
- Sending a notification email.
- Notification settings available to the user.
- Unpack the archive into Cotonti plugins folder .
- Go to the admin panel and install this plugin like any other plugin.
- Copy the comments.tpl file from the rcomm/tpl folder to the plugins folder of your skin/theme.
- Edit rcomm.css under your design .
- Enjoy responses to the comments!
This version of the plugin is designed for Siena 0.9.14.