1. Package contents
- Basic CMF.
- Modules: Forums, Homepage, Installation and Upgrade, Pages, Personal File Space, Private Messages, Polls, RSS, Users, View.
- Plugins: AJAX autocomplete, Banlist, BBcode, CKEditor, Cleaner, Comments, Contact, Forum statistics, Hidden groups, Hit statistics, HTML Purifier, Contents Internationalization, IPSearch, markItUp!, MassMoveTopics, MathCaptcha, News, Start Ratings, Recent Items, Referers, Search, Sitemap, Statistics, Tags, Trashcan, URLEditor, User images, User by first letter, Who is online.
- Themes: Nemesis (development), SymiSun-03 (showcase).
- Icon packs: Tango.
- Locales: English, Russian.
- PHP 5.2.3 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0.8 or higher.
- PHP extensions: GD, Hash, Mbstring, MySQL (mysqli, mysqlnd are suitable too), PCRE, PDO and PDO_MySQL, Sessions, Zlib.
3. What's new in Siena 0.9.16
- Form inputs modifier callback
- CKEditor 4.3.1 and HTML Purifier 4.6
- Added TPL tags support for browser Debug Console plugin
- Improved Admin / Extensions performance
- Over 8 small enhancements
- Over 14 bugs fixed including critical one
For more details please see this report.
See the list of new TPL tags here.
- Copy datas/config-sample.php to datas/config.php and make it writable with CHMOD 666 or CHMOD 664 (depending on your hosting configuration).
- Make the following folders and all their subfolders writable too with CHMOD 777 or CHMOD 775:
/datas/cache (and all its subfolders)
- Open your favorite browser and locate the installation script in it, e.g.: http://example.com/install.php
- Follow the instruction on the screen up to the end of installation.
5. Update from 0.9.15
See updating instructions here.
For the list of files updated from 0.9.15 please see this diff and click "Files Changed".
6. Upgrade from Genoa
All upgrading procedures are described in this document. You will also need files from cotonti-legacy to perform the upgrade.